Why Chute Cleaning?
- Many Items found in trash chutes contain organic waste ingredients, a perfect breeding ground for bacteria and disease-causing organisms to thrive and spread throughout the building.
- Tenants discard unsuitable items into trash chutes. Some items are flammable (paints, thinners, etc.) while others adhere to the sides of the chute.
- Everyone is concerned with odors that emanate from trash chutes and permeate the hallways and stairwells of buildings, leading to complaints.
How We Do It
Pre-Soak. Using a de-greaser, we pre-soak the chute system, floor by floor, to loosen both inorganic and organic debris and soften the materials which may have adhered to the chute walls.
Wash. We steam wash (at +210 degrees) the entire chute system. Then using a powerful disinfectant formulated with premium natural, scum-eating, odor-eliminating microbes that contains no harsh chemicals or odors.
Deodorizing. We apply an enzyme treatment to the chute that feeds on bacteria and other residue, and then the system receives a comprehensive deodorizer.
- Reduce health risks for tenants and staff
- Removal of bacteria, viruses and build-up of garbage
- Reduce risk of mold and property damage
- Reduce risk of fire
- Reduce rodent problems
- Increasing longevity of chute, compactor, and bin
- Removal of the odor
MOST JOBS DONE IN ONE DAY